Psychological features of parents' attitude towards school-age children and its influence on the formation diseases of the digestive system
The article presents the results of an empirical study of the peculiarities of the attitude of the family on the formation of health and tendencies to formation diseases of the digestive system in school age children. The study was conducted on a cohort of 1100 children of school age of younger, middle and senior schools’ classes of Kyiv and Lutsk cities. Features of the impact of the family on the formation of the health of the child were studied by determining the formation of groups of dominant psychotypes, in particular: acceptance – alienation of the child in the family, establishing the nature of the social desire of the child in the family, realization of the state of increased care of the family relative to the child, authoritarian style of communication of the family with the child and degrading the individual characteristics of the child's personality. As a result of the study, a special importance of the effect of hyperopic on the formation of digestive system diseases is established. Attention is emphasized that in order to prevent the negative impact of the family on the formation of the health of the child, the joint efforts of doctors, psychologists and educators are needed through the creation of joint projects for the prevention and rehabilitation for each child. The current version of the design and modular system "Universal- on-line" is presented. The system provides an effective cooperation between teachers, psychologists and doctors in an interactive mode. After diagnostics to determine the nature of the impact of the family on the child, the corresponding specialists will receive an algorithm of action in accordance with their profile. It is emphasized that the consequence of realizing the complex negative influence of the family in the event of late detection can be violations of the child's health and the formation of diseases in the digestive system.
2. Basterfield, L., Adamson, J. A, Fiary, J. K. аt al. (2011). Longitudinal Study of Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior in Children. Pediatrics, 127, 24-30.
3. Ferris, G., Johnson, S. A., Backus, M. et al. (2009). Electronic Results Management in Pediatric Ambulatory Care: Qualitative Assessment.Pediatrics, 123, 85-91.
4. Forrest, H., & Right, S. (2011). Council of Clinical Information Technology.Pediatrics,127, 978-982.
5. Rattay, K. T., Ramakrishnan, M., Atkinson, A. et al. (2009). Use of an Electronic Medical Record System to Support Primary Care Recommendations to Prevent, Identify, and Manage Childhood Obesity. Pediatrics,123, 100-107.
6. Patton, G., Romaniuk, H.et al. (2011). A Prospective Study of the Effects of Optimism on Adolescent Health Risks. Pediatrics, 127, 308-316.
7. Rogers, C. R., Lyon, H. C., & Tausch, R. (2013). On Becoming an Effective Teacher: Person-centered teaching, psychology, philosophy, and dialogues with C. Rogers and H. Lyon. Routledge https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B5FN73SY/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i6
8. Анопрієнко, О. (2021). Школа супергероїв. Центр медико-психологічної, соціально-реабілітаційної допомоги ОХМАТДИТ. https://ohmatdyt.com.ua/tsentr-mediko-psihologichnoyi-sotsialno-reabilitatsijnoyi-dopomogi/
9. Varha, A. Yа., & Stolin, V. V. (2019). Metodyka diahnostyky batʹkivsʹkoho stavlennya [Methodology of diagnosis of parental attitude]. Retrieved from http://ni.biz.ua/3/3_11/3_111353_metodika-diagnostiki-roditelskogo-otnosheniya-oro-a-ya-varga-v-v-stolin.html[in Ukrainian].
10. Kyrychuk, V. O. (Ed.). (2012). Proektuvannya ta psykholoho-pedahohichnyy suprovid rozvytku obdarovanosti. [Designing and psychological and pedagogical support for the development of giftedness], Kyiv: Informationsystems. [in Ukrainian].
11. Kyrychuk, V. O., Nedil'ko, V. P., Rudenko, S. A. at al.. (2014). Tekhnolohiy i proektuvannya v praktytsi roboty zahal'noosvitn'oho navchal'noho zakladu: teoretyko – praktychnyy aspek. [Design technologies in the practice of work of a general educational institution: theoretical and practical aspect], Kyiv: Institute of the Gifted Child of the NAES of Ukraine. [in Ukrainian].
12. Nedil'ko, V. P., & Rudenko, S. A. (2013а). Stan zdorov'ya shkolyariv i yoho vplyv na riven' akademichnoyi uspishnosti. [The state of health of school children and itsinfluence on the level of academ icsuccess]. Pediatriya, akusherstvota hinekolohiya, 75(6), 37-41. [in Ukrainian].
13. Nedil'ko, V. P., & Rudenko, S. A. (2013б). Sotsial'no-pedahohichni ta sotsial'no-psykholohichni aspekty zdorov’ya ditey shkil'noho viku. [Socio-pedagogical and socio-psychological aspects of the health of school-age children]. Osvita ta rozvytok obdarovanoyi osobystosti, 8(9), 126-130. [in Ukrainian].
14. Pol'ka, N. S., & Platonova, A. H. (2012). Do pytannya otsinky fizychnoho rozvytku shkolyariv zastandartamy VOOZ. [Before the assessment of the physical development of schoolchildren according to WHO standards]. Dovkillya ta zdorov’ya, 1(60), 48-53. [in Ukrainian].
15. Pushkar'ova, T. N., Nedil'ko, V. P., Kamins'ka, T. M., Mirza, O. V., & Rudenko, S. A. (2006). Osoblyvosti psykho emotsiynoho stanu ditey shkil'noho viku. [Peculiarities of psychoemotional becoming of children of the schoolage]. Zdorov'ye zhenshchiny, 1, 212-214. [in Ukrainian].
16. Smuk, O. T. (2016). Kompleksnyi suprovid i korektsiia rozvytku ditei-syrit [Complex support and correction of development of orphans]. Nauka i osvita, 9, 161–168.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.