Copyright and Licensing
The authors, whose articles will be accepted for publication in the Kiev Journal of Contemporary Psychology and Psychotherapy, agree to the following conditions.
The authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right to publish their original manuscript.
The authors submit to the editorial office of the journal the right to distribute the electronic version of the article through any electronic means intended for this purpose (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
The authors retain the right without expressed permission of the editorial board of the journal
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing their own theses
- To use certain facts published in the article to prepare other articles and monographs, provided that the author does not resort to self-plagiarism
- To use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations
- To post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the Journal’s official website) on:
- personal web-resources of all authors (websites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
- web-resources of institutions where authors work(including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial open-source web resources.
In all cases, a bibliographic link to the article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official journal site is required.