Features of the attitude to professional activity of specialists of professional development centers for teachers with psychological well-being’ different levels
The article presents the results of an empirical study of the peculiarities of the attitude to the professional activity of specialists of centers for the professional development of teachers with different levels of psychological well-being. According to the results of empirical research, it was found that about half of the studied specialists of centers of professional development of pedagogical workers have an insufficiently positive attitude towards professional activity.
The data of the cluster analysis are presented, according to which the distribution of the researched specialists of the centers of professional development of pedagogical workers according to the modality of attitude towards professional activity as a whole was revealed.
The data on the differences in the manifestations of attitudes towards professional activity depending on the gender and age of specialists are given, it is shown that with age the positive attitude towards work increases among women, while it worsens among male specialists. it is shown that the positive attitude towards work improves among older women, while it worsens among male specialists
The results of the dispersion analysis of the characteristics of the attitude of specialists of centers of professional development of pedagogical workers towards professional activities, which are characterized by different levels of psychological well-being, are highlighted. It is shown that the higher the level of psychological well-being, the better the attitude of specialists of centers of professional development of pedagogical workers towards professional activity.
Attention is focused on the expediency of supporting the psychological well-being of educators as an important factor in their professional activity.
2. Hascher T., & Waber, J. (2021). Teacher well-being: A systematic review of the research literature from the year 2000–2019, Educational Research Review, 34, 100411. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.edurev.2021.100411
3. Giovazolias, Т., Leontopoulou, S., & Triliva, S. (2010). Assessment of Greek University Students’ Counselling Needs and Attitudes: An Exploratory Study. International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling, 32, 101–116.
4. Kara, N., Özsarı, A., Kara, M., Çetin, M., Genç, M., Dilek, A., & Altın, M. (2022). The Attitude and Psychological Well-Being Regarding Healthy Diet. SYLWAN, 166(6).
5. Rastogi, R. & Garg, P. (2011). Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Towards Psychological Well-Being of Employees. International Journal of Artsand Sciences, 4, 2, 13–30.
6. Zakaria, Z., Don, Y., & Yaakob, M. (2021). Teachers’ well-being from the social psychological perspective. International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education, 10, 2, 641–647.
7. Bolshakova, A. (2016). Psykholohichne blahopoluchchia ta osoblyvosti stavlennia do otochuiuchykh u kursantiv VNZ MVS Ukrainy [Psychological well-being and peculiarities of attitude towards others in cadets of the higher education institution of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine]. Ukrainskyinaukovyizhurnal «Osvitarehionu», 4. https://social-science.uu.edu.ua/article/1064. [in Ukrainian]
8. Hordienko, N. (2021). Rozvytok psykholohichnoi kompetentnosti pratsivnykiv raionnykh metodychnykh kabinetiv u pisliadyplomnii osviti [Development of psychological competence of employees of district teaching offices in postgraduate education]. Dys. nazdobuttianauk. stupeniakand. psykhol. nauk: spets. 19.00.07 pedahohichna ta vikovapsykholohiia, Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
9. Karamushka, L.M., Kredentser, O.V., Tereshchenko, K.V. ta in. (2021). Psykholoho-orhanizatsiini determinant zabezpechennia psykholohichnoho zdorovia personal osvitnikh orhanizatsii v umovakh sotsialnoi napruzhenosti [Psychological and organizational determinants of ensuring the psychological health of the personnel of educational organizations in conditions of social tension.]. Kyiv – Lviv: Vydavets Viktoriia Kundelska [in Ukrainian].
10. Karskanova, S. V. (2001). Opytuvalnyk «Shkaly psykholohichnoho blahopoluchchia» K. Riff: protses ta rezultaty adaptatsii [The K. Riff Scale of Psychological Well-Being Questionnaire: Adaptation Process and Outcomes]. Praktychna psykholohiia ta sotsialna robota, 1, 1–10. [in Ukrainian].
11. Polozhennia pro tsentr profesiinoho rozvytku pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv [Provisions on the Center for Professional Development of Pedagogical Workers] (2021). Postanova KMU vid 29 lypnia 2020 r. № 672 https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/672-2020-%D0%BF#Text. [in Ukrainian]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.