Socio-psychological climate in the work team in conditions of remote work
The relevance of the chosen research topic, the main data of which are given in the article is that during technical and social progress with its contradictory, social and socio-psychological trends and consequences are inextricably linked with many acute problems of socio-psychological climate in teams in conditions of remote work during quarantine. Remote work today not only creates socio-psychological difficulties of technological and social development but at the same time is a problem of solving perspective problems connected with modeling of new, more improved human relations and human communities.
The work emphasizes that the improvement of socio-psychological team is the task of developing the social and psychological potential of society and the individual, itsindividual psychological characteristics creating the most full-fledged way of life. In some conditions, people feel uncomfortable, tend to leave the group, spend less time in it, their personal growth slows down, in others the group functions optimally and its members are able to realize their potential completly.
It is empirically proven that the conditions in which the members of the working group interact affect the success of their joint activities, satisfaction with the process and results of work.
2. Boiko, B. B. (1983). Sotsialno-psikhologicheskii klimat kollektiva i lichnost [Socio-psychological climate in the work team and personality]. Mysl. [in Russian]
3. Vesnin. V. R. (2001). Prakticheskii menedzhment personala [Practical HR management]. Yurist. [in Russian]
4. Vinokurov, I. B. (2000). Organizatsionnaya psikhologiya [Organizational psychology]. Piter. [in Russian]
5. Gurev, M. E. (2015). Analiz faktorov, vliyayuschikh na formirovanie blagopriyatnogo sotsialno-psikhologicheskogo klimata vnutri kollektivnykh otnoshenii [Analysis of the factors influencing the formation of a favorable socio-psychological climate within collective relations]. Novoe slovo v nauke i praktike, 21, 86-94. [in Russian]
6. Egorova, L. S. (2008). Upravlenie sotsialno-psikhologicheskim klimatom na predpriyatiyakh [Management of the socio-psychological climate at enterprises]. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N.I. Lobachevskogo. Seria: Sotsialnye nauki, 2, 161-168. [in Russian]
7. Marischuk, V. L., Evdokimov, V. I. (2001). Povedenie i samoregulyatsiya cheloveka v usloviyakh stressa [Human behavior and self-regulation under stress]. Izdatelskii dom «Sentyabr». [in Russian]
8. Ovsyannikova, E. A., Serebryakova, A. A. (2015). Sotsialnaya psikhologiya [Social Psychology]. «Flinta». [in Russian]
9. Pochebut, L. G. (2002). Organizatsionnaya sotsialnaya psikhologiya [Organizational social psychology]. Rech. [in Russian]
10. Chegrintsova, S. V. (2015). Vliyanie sotsialno-psikhologicheskogo klimata na proizvoditelnost truda rabotnikov [The influence of the socio-psychological climate on the productivity of workers]. Ekonomika, sotsiologiya i pravo, 1, 165-167. [in Russian]
11. Chernukhin, V. (2002). Distantsionnaya rabota, ili virtualizatsiya rabochikh mest [Remote work, or virtualization of workplaces]. Chelovek i trud, 11, 41-43. [in Russian]
12. Barker, L. (2001). Groups in process: an introduction to small group communication. Boston.
13. Abrams, D. (2003). Handbook of Social Psychology. Sage.
14. Schein, E. H. (2004). Organizational culture and leadership. Jossey-Bass
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.